Dear Klein Oak Theatre Parents and Supporters:
The Klein Oak Theatre Booster Club is excited to announce our upcoming “Dinner and a Show” fundraiser which will be held on Friday, November 3rd from 7:00 to 10:00 pm at Klein Oak High School. All students in a production class will be performing on stage with their class. Please come and support our wonderful theatre program. All of the proceeds from the evening will go directly to the Theatre department.
The exciting evening will include:
- Performances by Klein Oak Theatre production classes – “A Tribute to Klein Oak” – selected performances from past musicals and plays!
- A delicious meal consisting of a grilled chicken breast, mushroom sauce, green beans, potato, iced tea and dessert!
- Silent Auction with amazing gift baskets and gift cards in which to bid on!
- Tickets are $25.00 each. We will provide dinner for our theatre production students who will be performing, so you do not need to purchase a ticket for them. You can purchase tickets until Friday, October 27th using the link below. Break a leg ads will be included in the program and are available for $10 each on the KO theatre website advertising page!
- Parents, you can help make this evening a success! If you know of anyone that has a business and would like to contribute to our silent auction, please pass along this information. All gift cards and/or donations are greatly appreciated. Please label them “Kabaret” and give to Mrs. Smith by Friday, October 27th.
Some of the wonderful items received so far available at the silent auction:
Lularoe clothing gift basket T-Shirt Quilt certificate
Tickets to University of Houston Theater Red Robin & Chili’s gift cards
Custom Home staging gift basket Essential Oils gift basket
Starbucks tumblers Big Fish Musical tickets/Poster
Hamilton gift basket Ice cream gift basket
Christmas & Fall Wreaths Bath & Body Works gift basket